Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hi everyone, and welcome!

This is my new blog - the place where I'll be talking about the creative projects I'm working on, as well as some features from others.  There will be tutorials, techniques, probably an occasion rant, places where my work can be seen... etc.  If you're interested in the creative arts, I'll link you to some other fun and creative blogs...

For starters, I have a few skirts I designed entered in contests, and I'd like to invite you to view my work and the competitions...I'm sure you're curious, at least.  I'd appreciate the votes, too.

On the left side of the blog you can see some of my work as posted on Flicker.  On the right, some links to the creative blogs I mentioned above.  Check out Peereboom Photography's site... and you may see some pics of my kids!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment